The Committee will select the innovations on the basis of the following aspects:
• Proofs of the Italian excellences in technology;
• correspondence of the innovation to the spirit proposed by each initiative;
• originality and incisive communication in harmony with the international context;
• development stage of the innovation;
• possible economic or social employment.
Moreover the Committee can ask for additional information or illustrative or explanatory documentation about the proposed innovation. After reaching agreements each proposal will be highlighted by:
• Slide, film or photo exposition;
• Inclusion in multilingual catalogues;
• Theme or bilateral meetings to improve trading among the countries;
• involvement in the overall plan of communication.
Each selected innovation will be showcased in multimedial exposition during all the events of the initiative.
The selected innovators can subsequently point out which events of the planned B2B meetings they want to participate.
Advise and spreading of results
The Agency will advise the press about the mission and spread the results by the most suitable way after obtaining the proposers’ consent .
Possible claims regarding the evaluation can be submitted to the competent organism of the Chamber of Commerce in Milan acting as a mediator.
Personal data provided to the Agency will be processed using electronic systems in complete respect of this announcement’s purposes and the law about personal data.
According to Legislative Decree 196/2003, articles 7,8,9,10, each innovator has the right to ask for the updating or the integration of data and when there are good grounds they can object to the processing of personal data.
The submission of the application form implies the complete acceptance of the instructions of this announcement.
« BackAnnouncement »